How I can help you
I can help improve business performance ranging from startup through to major operational functions on a global basis and increase understanding of rapidly evolving technology opportunities that enable business functions.
As a Senior Director in high technology company, management consultant, successful entrepreneur, change implementation manager, and professor I have provided aid to countless business solve specific problems and achieve successful operational outcomes. Startup experience ranges from establishment of a software business that provided medical bill audit confirmation and fraud detection too an e-learning applications for sales force training on new product introductions. Major operational areas have been strategic Information Technology Planning, ‘outsourcing strategy, and execution operational structure, and an “Internet Business Group” to innovate new business channels. Many of my project have been recognized by industry leading firms as best in class.
I have taught at Linfield College, Portland State University, and University of Oregon. The class levels range from under graduate, masters and executive MBA programs.
As a mentor for SCORE, I have provided advice to full range of business areas and entrepreneur’s. Let’s get started and build for the future.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Educational Services
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Environmental Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
Continuous learner and educator represented through education and professional development achievements:
a. B.S. History (Asian History), 1966 University of Oregon
b. Graduate, Officer Training School, USAF 1966-67
c. Distinguished Graduate; Joint Armed Forces Intelligence School 1967
d. Oregon Institute of Technology, Technical Work Computing 1972-73
e. MBA and Computing Courses. University of Oregon 1974-1977
f. Information Systems Executive Management program, Harvard,1986
g. Manufacturers Alliance E-Business Council 2001-2007
h. Advisory Board Member to Dean of Business School University of Oregon (2005-2013)
Specialties: • Visionary, results-oriented leader.
• Successful key change agent.
• Deployed outsourcing and off-shore multisourcing model creating high performance structure with significant economic impact .
• Extensive web business management resulting in award winning industry acknowledgements and cost savings.
• Global IT experiences, extensive strategic planning, project and deployment experience.
• Extensive IT educational program development and delivery.